Who we are.
We’re a tight team of marketing, content and communications specialists, driven to deliver exceptional and effective marketing and content solutions for all our clients; so you are seen, heard, remembered. We work closely with you to find paths for growth and impact, guiding you to realise your full potential.
When you work with us, we guide you through a proven process and approach so you know you will get exactly what you need.
- Plan: Discovery and planning
- Think: Apply strategic lens
- Create: content and marketing solutions
- Do: engage and build infield
- Test: learn, refine, grow
It's who we are and what we do.
When it comes to picking a marketing agency, there are a lot of options. Our purpose of Marketing for Good means we go beyond delivering excellent solutions and customer service. Because we live by our purpose, we have a depth of understanding of people, behaviour in both B2B and B2C. So what we guide you to is relevant, strategic, efficient and ultimately delivers the right results.
We Walk the Talk
With over 25 years’ experience as a marketing specialist, founder, Carolyn Loton brings both passion and experience to the team. Since founding Juntos Marketing in 2006, the business has grown to become specialists in strategic content and marketing. Her commitment to client outcomes and to using ‘Marketing for good’ imbues everything we do as a team, so there’s both soul and commercial depth. Her original experience as an Occupational Therapist adds an additional layer of understanding when working with our health clients.
Benefits of working with us.
- Our team is streamlined but our network extensive. The way our business model works is we call on trusted experts as needed, which saves on costs.
- We approach every project with a blank slate, with marketing strategy at the heart of all we do.
- We do in-house research with sister company Leapfrog Research.
- We’ll never palm you off to a junior exec at Juntos Marketing because we only hire experts.
- Trust that we’re in this for the long haul, partnerships enrich the work we do together.
- We zero in on your audience using targeted market research if it’s needed, formulate a plan, execute it, and optimise what we learn.
Insights backed by Leapfrog Research
Our own internal research business, Leapfrog Research, underpins our insights and delivers qualitative, quantitative and mixed methodology research projects. For over 20 years Leapfrog has been a respected professional research provider.